June 5th Update:
We are very excited to announce that Moss Spring Swim Club will be opening Saturday June 6th for the summer! Pool hours will be Monday-Saturday 11:00am-9:00pm and Sunday 12:00pm-9:00pm. The snack bar will be opening on June 13th. Our amazing staff and board members have been working hard to prepare new procedures and safety measures to ensure that MSSC is following CDC and PA Department of Health guidelines. Here are SOME of the guidelines that will be in place until further notice:
- A waiver will be required to be signed by one adult under each membership BEFORE anyone under your membership is permitted on the property to make you aware of potential risks associated with this venue and the potential spread of the Coronavirus.
- Only members are permitted at the facility, no guests, pool parties, social gatherings, etc. until further notice.
- While at MSSC please maintain 6’ distance from anyone in the grass, in line at the office, snack bar, diving boards, sliding board, stairwells, etc. as suggested.
- The play set in the sand will be closed until further notice
- Community toys will not be available until further notice. You may bring your own but please do not share with others.
- Children are to be supervised at all times in order to ensure social distancing. If a child can not adhere to the guidelines they should not come to the pool.
- The doors next to the office will be the entrance only to the facility. To exit the facility you will use the gate next to the pump house.
Please see our website for the FULL list of guidelines that will be in place. If you are experiencing symptoms or have been exposed to someone who either has symptoms or has tested positive, please do not come to the pool. Thank you again for your continued support and patience.