Becoming a Member at Moss Spring Swim Club
Our pool is a privately owned pool by its members, so when you purchase a membership, you are really purchasing a portion of ownership (deed) to the property. The deed price is set by market demand. These prices are negotiated between the member selling and the purchaser. Dues are required to be paid annually for each membership. The invoices for dues are emailed in mid April, and due one week prior to opening to avoid any late fees.
Becoming a member of MSSC is a two part process:
2. Send in a $50 non-refundable check to MSSC, c/o Membership, P.O. Box 204, Greencastle, PA 17225
3. Email MSSC @ firstname.lastname@example.org to notify them that you have completed #1 and #2 (the post office box gets check weekly during the season only)
4. MSSC will give you contact information of a potential seller.
5. Deed holder will contact MSSC to notify them of the transfer of the deed. MSSC will verify if annual dues were paid for the calendar or not, if not purchaser will be responsible to pay the annual dues
6. A new deed will be mailed to new deed holder.
Types of memberships:
Single: Only the deed holder is permitted to access the facilities
Family: In accordance with the by-laws of MSSC, Family Membership entitles that member and his/her immediate family, being all persons living in the same household, to the use of the swimming pool and all other facilities, as determined by the Board of Directors